Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » USC Trojans Job/Poll

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.

Who will be the USC Trojans Coach in 2012?

Dave Serrano - Fullerton:6
Frank Cruz - USC Temp:5
George Horton - Oregon:4
Rich Hill - San Diego:2
Dave Esquer - Cal:4
Andy Lopez - Arizona:2
Mike Batsole - Fresno:0
Other:2
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
2/21/2011 1:19:28 PM

RJIM
RJIM
How soon before we can start talking about who USC is going to take the USC Job? How about an early poll?
edited by RJIM on 2/21/2011
0 permalink
2/21/2011 3:15:31 PM

Ryan Rosenblatt
Ryan Rosenblatt
I've heard a lot of different things coming out of SC so I don't know what they will do. If I had to guess I think that Cruz does enough to keep the job, but if they were smart they'd take a look at Donnie Marbut up at Wazzu.
0 permalink
3/7/2011 9:50:57 AM

RJIM
RJIM
Now that USC as lost 7 in a row i think we can take Frank Cruz out of the running. Pleanty of coachs on the west coast, don't see USC going that far out.
0 permalink
3/7/2011 10:54:16 AM

GTbaseball
GTbaseball
They need to learn how to recruit properly. Quit going after the big timers!!!! They arent coming to school.. so why waste effort?
0 permalink
3/7/2011 10:57:09 AM

FullertonBaseballFan
FullertonBaseballFan
GT, they eliminated that problem when the first thing Haden did when took over as AD was to fire Kreuter. USC brought in a solid recruiting class (although part of that ranking was due to Austin Wood, who will be gone after this year).
0 permalink
3/7/2011 10:23:39 PM

gap2gap
gap2gap
I think Hill is out.
0 permalink
3/10/2011 7:01:41 AM

fsugeo
fsugeo
FullertonBaseballFan wrote:
GT, they eliminated that problem when the first thing Haden did when took over as AD was to fire Kreuter. USC brought in a solid recruiting class (although part of that ranking was due to Austin Wood, who will be gone after this year).
Austin Wood had a GREAT summer in the CCCL. He should have taken the 4th round money that was thrown at him last summer. His summer is the exception so far to the rule that he is not an elite pitcher. He may have good stuff and that may be harnassed and brought out of him in the minor leagues, but three schools in three years and roughly the same average results makes me wonder why everyone thought he would go to USC and dominate. And there were people on the Rivals message board last summer who said he would do just that.
0 permalink
3/12/2011 11:52:34 PM

gap2gap
gap2gap
I would think the Cal coach might be interesting now. I do think Cruz has some support. Hill has to be out by now. Valenzuela might be an outside chance. Weathers from LBSU a maybe. I think McGuire should seek it out. I think Batsole is moving up a short list.
edited by gap2gap on 3/12/2011
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » USC Trojans Job/Poll