Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Scoreboard » Oregon 4, Hawaii 0 (Final)

Get the latest scores and discuss the games, brought to you by PG and D1Baseball.com.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
2/20/2011 4:19:01 PM

ConnorOSU
ConnorOSU
The two teams will finish the four game series tomorrow at 8:35 PM Pacific.

Go Bows!

edited by ConnorOSU on 2/20/2011
0 permalink
2/21/2011 3:40:42 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Considering the late inning disasters.. we should be 3-0. Good to see madison step up like he did in the last year. He is such a competitor and fun to watch. Thinking he may be our opener or #2 guy. Need to find a good closer.. McGough needs to get back in a groove next week. I think he will be fine. Hawaii made it to their regional final last year- they are tough, plus playing outside year round helps too. We get two, and we are better off than last year, and we won 40. Go Ducks!
0 permalink
2/21/2011 8:40:01 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Just to play Devil's advocate (I was at all games and will be there again tonight)...the first 2 games the Ducks were also given a ton of gifts (6 Hawaii errors, very poor Hawaii base running...etc) I guess if you look at the scores yeah they could be 3-0 but if you look at the entire games it's a little pathetic that they couldn't win. True they are missing Serna, but aside from the pitching effort yesterday they haven't looked like a top 15 team.

Riverduck wrote:
Considering the late inning disasters.. we should be 3-0. Good to see madison step up like he did in the last year. He is such a competitor and fun to watch. Thinking he may be our opener or #2 guy. Need to find a good closer.. McGough needs to get back in a groove next week. I think he will be fine. Hawaii made it to their regional final last year- they are tough, plus playing outside year round helps too. We get two, and we are better off than last year, and we won 40. Go Ducks!
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Scoreboard » Oregon 4, Hawaii 0 (Final)