Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Surprise Team

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
2/20/2011 8:43:14 AM

Spur-n-Omaha
Spur-n-Omaha
Who is your surprise team for this year? I feel like College of Charleston has the talent to make a strong run at Omaha. My gut also tells me to look out for Tennessee this year. Just liked the way they played towards the end of the season last yr.
0 permalink
2/20/2011 9:36:34 AM

shoelessT
shoelessT
Well after 2 games I think St. John's could really make some noise in the Big East and scare someone in regionals and possibly advance. I think East Carolina will be significantly better after that horrible season last year.
0 permalink
2/20/2011 10:00:04 AM

Spur-n-Omaha
Spur-n-Omaha
St. John has had an impressive start. I think they play Georgia Tech soon which should be a great series. Im not sold on East Carolina yet, but they will be better than last year for sure.
0 permalink
2/20/2011 10:33:02 AM

shoelessT
shoelessT
yeah I am not completely sold on ECU either but they should have a good pitching staff.
0 permalink
2/21/2011 7:01:50 AM

tcu_lusch
tcu_lusch
I certainly agree with St. John's, I think most people expected them to be a top 35 team, but they may be on their way to being a top 20. I think they certainly have the potential to win the Big East.

Houston also looked good this weekend, UTA isn't exactly a powerhouse, but Houston stuck it to them.
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Surprise Team