Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » What was Saturday's biggest surprise?

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
2/19/2011 10:49:09 PM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
For me, it was Eastern Michigan upsetting Clemson and Stetson once again beating Georgia....

Other takes?

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
2/19/2011 10:53:28 PM

Stork
Stork
Clemson losing to Eastern Michigan
0 permalink
2/19/2011 11:12:07 PM

jdh008
jdh008
I think EMU over Clemson was the biggest surprise.

Maryland taking it to Cole Green of Texas was another. Speaking of that series, someone tell Augie that it isn't a Super Regional. He used Keifer Nuncio is both games of the doubleheader. Seems odd given that it's the opening weekend.

--
TheFanManifesto.com
0 permalink
2/20/2011 6:07:26 AM

NolesFanJosh
NolesFanJosh
Obv Clemson losing and Green getting touched up by Maryland are quite shocking, as well as UConn and UGA both falling to 0-2 with UConn being the more surprising of those two.

But on a different level, I'd say Oregon falling to 0-2 and dropping the series to Hawaii is a bit of a surprise as well.
0 permalink
2/20/2011 6:39:32 AM

tcufrog86
tcufrog86
UConn dropping to 0-2
0 permalink
2/20/2011 9:38:56 AM

shoelessT
shoelessT
Miami going into extra innings for the second straight game against Rutgers but this time losing was pretty surprising. I have watched both Miami game live and I hate to say it but they look horrible at the plate. I know teams are adjusting to the new bats but geez we look bad as of right now. Miami is so fast but they haven't been able to utilize their speed because they can't get on base. Hope that changes quick!
0 permalink
2/20/2011 5:46:00 PM

Rosita
Rosita
I was a bit surprised that Texas lost to Maryland, but that's might just be because Texas looked incredible last year.
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » What was Saturday's biggest surprise?