Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Look at the ACC in the computers!

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
3/24/2011 8:51:26 AM

Heels2Omaha
Heels2Omaha
I know it's very early, but the ACC in the RPI and the ISR is just incredible right now. 4 of the top 7 RPI and 4 of the top 6 ISR....

Those numbers will certainly change, but the host situation will look awfully rosy for the league if those numbers are even remotely close at the end of the year.
0 permalink
3/24/2011 10:18:45 AM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
Heels2Omaha wrote:
I know it's very early, but the ACC in the RPI and the ISR is just incredible right now. 4 of the top 7 RPI and 4 of the top 6 ISR....

Those numbers will certainly change, but the host situation will look awfully rosy for the league if those numbers are even remotely close at the end of the year.

No doubt it's looking good for the ACC right now. I said earlier this week the ACC had five of the top eight in the RPI right now. Pretty impressive, but a lot of that has to do with the fact a lot of ACC teams played decent enough non-conference schedules. So, honestly, as long as the five teams in the top eight right now win enough in conference, they're not going to slide that much.

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
3/24/2011 2:17:51 PM

Looking good, as usual.
0 permalink
3/24/2011 5:18:17 PM

shoelessT
shoelessT
As much as I hate conference boasting, as I would rather just boast about my team alone without throwing in a good word for my rival, if this were the SEC there would be 17 threads talking about it.
0 permalink
3/24/2011 6:27:20 PM

ACC Fan
ACC Fan
The sad thing is that very few of the good games will be televised. UVA just added an online video package, but the Ga. Tech series is not on TV. So, basically, the two best pitchers in the ACC (maybe the nation) will go head to head and not one TV station will pick it up. Totally ridiculous...I don't understand that at all...ESPN is going to show Ole Miss play a ton of games, but not one ACc game is scheduled...WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?
0 permalink
3/24/2011 6:35:55 PM

ucfalum08
ucfalum08
ACC TV schedule
0 permalink
3/24/2011 6:36:35 PM

shoelessT
shoelessT
$
0 permalink
3/25/2011 6:06:30 AM

GTbaseball
GTbaseball
ACC Fan wrote:
The sad thing is that very few of the good games will be televised. UVA just added an online video package, but the Ga. Tech series is not on TV. So, basically, the two best pitchers in the ACC (maybe the nation) will go head to head and not one TV station will pick it up. Totally ridiculous...I don't understand that at all...ESPN is going to show Ole Miss play a ton of games, but not one ACc game is scheduled...WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yup, absolutely ridiculous. God I cant wait to sit at the ball park and watch that series.
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Look at the ACC in the computers!