Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » ADAM CONLEY

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
3/12/2011 3:47:36 PM

Hammer1000
Hammer1000
Easily one of the top 10 pitchers in the country. 4-0 w/ a 0.93 ERA in his first four starts (29 inn). This kid is going to earn a million bucks come draft time. I can't wait to see him matched up against Gerritt Cole of UCLA. He's a special player.
0 permalink
3/12/2011 6:58:09 PM

E-Dub
E-Dub
Conley has a pretty involved delivery, but seems to have good control this year. Do you get to see him pitch, Hammer? What are your impressions?
0 permalink
3/12/2011 8:16:19 PM

Hammer1000
Hammer1000
Yes I get to see him pitch. Everything he does is very impressive. He is mature beyond his years as he knows that baseball is his ticket and he's accepted that by becoming an incredibly responsible human being. Now back to baseball. He throws low to mid 90s and has great control but his off speed pitches need some development. I see him as a setup guy in the big leagues because he attacks with his fastball but if he can develop his other pitches he could he a #1 or #2 starting pitcher someday.
0 permalink
3/13/2011 12:54:34 AM

E-Dub
E-Dub
Hammer1000 wrote:
Yes I get to see him pitch. Everything he does is very impressive. He is mature beyond his years as he knows that baseball is his ticket and he's accepted that by becoming an incredibly responsible human being. Now back to baseball. He throws low to mid 90s and has great control but his off speed pitches need some development. I see him as a setup guy in the big leagues because he attacks with his fastball but if he can develop his other pitches he could he a #1 or #2 starting pitcher someday.

Very cool. Thanks for sharing.
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » ADAM CONLEY