Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Kendall

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
2/18/2011 7:38:31 PM

6-4-3
6-4-3
Well Sam got the first one, we will have to see what happens the next two days. Tulane with only 2 hits.
0 permalink
2/18/2011 11:48:17 PM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
6-4-3 wrote:
Well Sam got the first one, we will have to see what happens the next two days. Tulane with only 2 hits.

Great call on that series so far. I will be writing about the Bearkats in my 27 thoughts for the night.

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
2/19/2011 3:12:44 PM

6-4-3
6-4-3
Another 3-2 game, this time Sam on the losing end. Had runners at 1st and 3rd with one out in the top of the 9th but had back to back Ks. Rubber game Sunday. Been all pitching in the first two. What will Sunday bring?
0 permalink
2/19/2011 3:57:51 PM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
6-4-3 wrote:
Another 3-2 game, this time Sam on the losing end. Had runners at 1st and 3rd with one out in the top of the 9th but had back to back Ks. Rubber game Sunday. Been all pitching in the first two. What will Sunday bring?

I'm going to say the two teams break the trend and have an offensive showdown in the finale.

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
2/20/2011 3:06:54 PM

6-4-3
6-4-3
Baseball is not for the weak hearted. Kendall Sam was up 2-0 going to bottom of the 8th. We had out hit them 8 to 4. We get two quick outs. Then a ball goes off the pitchers glove for an infield hit. The next guy walks. We bring in a new pitcher. They counter with a left handed pinch hitter. The first pitch goes for a 3 run home run and Sam loses again 3-2 giving up the winning runs in the eight inning for the 2nd day. DANG! Heart breaker. Oh, we had the bases loaded with two out twice and could not get the two out hit. Grounded out both times. Failed squeeze in the 8th.

We did play well. Pitched and played good defense. K'ed a little more than I would have like to have seen. I believe Sam has a chance to be pretty good.
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post