Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Beavers vs. Hoosiers

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1 2 3 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/19/2013 10:11:04 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Lost in this glorious performance by Matt Boyd is Indiana's pitcher Aaron Slegers's performance: He also pitched a complete game and scattered 7 hits and 1 earned run, walking 2 and striking out 5. That kid was very good, and that performance was good enough to win 90% of games.
+1 permalink
6/19/2013 10:18:55 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
RD, take a look at my picks. I had OSU vs UCLA for the finals.

Riverduck wrote:
Suddenly I am not feeling so bad about my ducks.. yeah they are at home, but hell, The Beavs and the Bruins are showing everyone that the Pac is Back.
+1 permalink
6/19/2013 10:46:29 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Hooiser Daddy? Matt Boyd!
+1 permalink
6/19/2013 10:50:22 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
OpihiMan wrote:
Hooiser Daddy? Matt Boyd!

Good PostingApplause
0 permalink
6/19/2013 10:56:03 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
I do believe we are going to need more than 1 run on Friday and Saturday to win. Unless Moore and Wetzler are lights out like Matt was tonight, 6 or 7 runs ought to be good. But hey, blanking the Hoosiers for the first time this year had got to be a big boost of confidence.

And yeah, Indiana's pitcher was pretty awesome. It did take a mistake by the 3rd baseman to get that run though. Had he not been up so close to home plate, that would have been an out, not a double. Capitolizing on mistakes is what it is going to take this weekend to win.
0 permalink
6/19/2013 11:13:24 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Not to be confused with Door Matt.

Dodger Matt wrote:
Super-Beaver juice. Oh, not Beaver Matt, Dodger Matt? Uh, Rainier and iced tea. Big Grin
0 permalink
6/19/2013 11:35:55 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Dodger Matt wrote:
Lost in this glorious performance by Matt Boyd is Indiana's pitcher Aaron Slegers's performance: He also pitched a complete game and scattered 7 hits and 1 earned run, walking 2 and striking out 5. That kid was very good, and that performance was good enough to win 90% of games.

yep.. that is the case, but in baseball all you need to do is score one more than your opponent. Beavs certainly did that.
0 permalink
6/20/2013 12:11:19 AM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
RD, isn't this the case for all sports - just score one more run than your opponent and you win.

Riverduck wrote:
Dodger Matt wrote:

yep.. that is the case, but in baseball all you need to do is score one more than your opponent. Beavs certainly did that.
0 permalink
6/20/2013 12:19:36 AM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
A friend sent me this video. A touching story of a dog and its Beaver Friend. RD, yes, Beavers are loved by all of God's creatures.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/26/dog-mourns-beaver-video_n_3166292.html
0 permalink
6/20/2013 1:11:57 AM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Sometimes scoring one more than your opponent can get you divorced.

BeaverBob wrote:
RD, isn't this the case for all sports - just score one more run than your opponent and you win.

Riverduck wrote:
Dodger Matt wrote:

+1 permalink
6/20/2013 12:59:24 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Cuttin' it kinda close there boys....but a W is a W
All Pac Finals??????
Good luck to all.

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 3 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Beavers vs. Hoosiers