Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Beaver Tiger Cardinals and Tarheel fans

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/17/2013 9:33:21 AM

borgguy
borgguy
obviously you all want YOUR team to win its Elimination Game today or tomorow. the question is though, who do you want to LOSE in the winners bracket and have your team face in their next elimination game? Is it the team who beat you once already, or do you feel like you would match up better with the other team with your season on the line?

personally I would like to face Indiana on wednesday because then we wont have to face their Ace, who I think could shut us down.

--
GO BEAVS!
0 permalink
6/17/2013 10:05:38 AM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
My assumption in my strategy is that I want my Beavers to go all the way. In that case, I want Mississippi State to lose as I think we'll have an easier time beating Indiana twice as opposed to dealing with Mississippi State's Bullpen twice to reach the Championship.
+1 permalink
6/17/2013 11:01:36 AM

borgguy
borgguy
I can get behind that of course it is all moot if we do not take care of Louisville this afternoon. But this team has done a good job of responding all year and I think they will come through and avoid the 2 and que

--
GO BEAVS!
0 permalink
6/17/2013 2:52:12 PM

Hedegoba88
Hedegoba88
I would like to see LSU face UCLA again. Revenge is mostly the reason. I hate to see good games end b/c of errors.
+1 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Beaver Tiger Cardinals and Tarheel fans