Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Oregon State vs. Louisville (6/17 - 12pm)

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
| you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/17/2013 2:49:04 AM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Here we go
0 permalink
6/17/2013 3:46:29 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Ouch. Feeling bad for Louisville now. They are not playing well. All the runs in this inning should not have been scored. I'll take the win, but I'd rather see both teams play well.
+1 permalink
6/17/2013 3:57:32 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Okay, at 10-0, this is officially a blowout. Beaver Nation: Do you pull Wetzler and let that much maligned and intimidated bullpen build some confidence, assuming we might need a fresh Benny later on? Or let him nail the coffin lid shut?
+1 permalink
6/17/2013 4:03:20 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Pull him out and bring in the bull pen. Give them some opportunities to rebuild their confidence.

When I went to a meeting, the Beavs were up 3-0. What a pleasant suprise to see the score 10-0.

Dodger Matt wrote:
Okay, at 10-0, this is officially a blowout. Beaver Nation: Do you pull Wetzler and let that much maligned and intimidated bullpen build some confidence, assuming we might need a fresh Benny later on? Or let him nail the coffin lid shut?
+1 permalink
6/17/2013 5:36:02 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Good timing for another great catch from Max Gordon. ESPN had just showed several of his great catches during the season.
+1 permalink
6/17/2013 5:50:49 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Nice..I worked all last night and didn't get to bed until 11 this morning. I got up a little after 4 and started watching from the beginning. Caught up the DVR and watched live from about the 5th on. Great way to take advantage of the opponent's mistakes. Need to do the same on Wednesday. I think we play MSU again, as I do not think they will win tonight. Again, good win for the Beavs. Good confidence booster.
+1 permalink
6/17/2013 10:50:42 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Opihi to the rescue...

PAIN - O State Straight Ballin' 2013

borgguy wrote:
so I heard Mike Parker today mention something about Mitch Canham having recorded a new version of "Ostate Ballaz" but I cant seem to find it anywhere, anyone have any ideas?
+1 permalink
6/18/2013 1:54:28 PM

OregonStHomer
OregonStHomer
beavos88 wrote:
Riverduck wrote:
I saw pictures of louisvilles team after the loss. Puts things into perspective.

yeah.............what the f you talking about willis?

While I was also confused by the post, you have to come up with a new schtick other than badgering RD.
This is a baseball forum, we are in the CWS, surely you have other material.
+1 permalink
| you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Oregon State vs. Louisville (6/17 - 12pm)