Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » LSU v. UNC

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
| you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/17/2013 12:00:20 AM

beavos88
beavos88
gonna be a great elimination game. but, i have to say i will be pulling for LSU here over the chad flacks.

other than an interest in the beavs elimination game tomorrow, the LSU v. UNC will be interesting where I believe LSU will crush.
0 permalink
6/17/2013 4:38:03 PM

Hedegoba88
Hedegoba88
SHHHHHHHHH!!! If you acknowledge it it doesn't work.
+2 permalink
6/18/2013 8:50:25 PM

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
We accomplished a lot this season and broke many school records. It was a fun ride but our bats just went cold at the wrong time. I don't think we will be as good next year but we have the pieces in place to make another run at Omaha. Can't wait for 2014 and good luck beavs on your way back to the championship series.

--
91' 93' 96' 97' 00' 09' NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
+2 permalink
6/18/2013 10:37:26 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
LSU_Blake wrote:
We accomplished a lot this season and broke many school records. It was a fun ride but our bats just went cold at the wrong time. I don't think we will be as good next year but we have the pieces in place to make another run at Omaha. Can't wait for 2014 and good luck beavs on your way back to the championship series.

You guys are class. Hell it took me two weeks to recover. We can only root for the underdog, or the team that grabs you right now, then it is off to a clean slate. Anything can happen. Thanks for chatter here. Appreciate watching other conferences. Heck.. MSU has grabbed my attention right now. Talk about a bunch of scrappers. I know OSU.. they have done this all year.. lol. So nothing new.. but they could put a run together and that would be just fine by me.
+1 permalink
6/17/2013 7:46:19 PM

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
If LSU does win I think we can make it back. Bergman needs to get back to being the guy we saw earlier in the season. I hope we win at least one game. We were too good this year to play two then go home.

--
91' 93' 96' 97' 00' 09' NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
+1 permalink
6/18/2013 5:13:30 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
So long, LSU. Did not expect 0-2. In fact, I had the Tigers losing to Oregon State in the championship series. Great season regardless.
+1 permalink
6/18/2013 5:21:22 PM

BeaverQuist
BeaverQuist
Sorry Hedegoba and Blake. Was hoping to see LSU win this game. Congrats on a great season still, even though I know you're both disappointed.
+1 permalink
| you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » LSU v. UNC