Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Barbeque time

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1 2 3 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/15/2013 6:22:33 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Ok who will crank up the the bbq first. Could it be roast beavers come Monday. Come on Pac 12 champs... REPRESENT!
-1 permalink
6/15/2013 6:35:58 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
We've been here before (06). Casey knows how to get to the finals. Our problem is what it has been in the later part of the season.....leaving too many runners on base.
+1 permalink
6/15/2013 6:57:32 PM

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
Stir that pot RD

--
91' 93' 96' 97' 00' 09' NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
0 permalink
6/15/2013 7:41:35 PM

BeaverQuist
BeaverQuist
Somebody has to represent the Pac-12 since Oregon couldn't even make it out of their easy regional at home.
+1 permalink
6/15/2013 9:57:51 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Another pet peeve: People who spell barbecue like it's a French word (barbéque). It's not a bar-BECK; it's a BAR-buh-KYEW. And there's no "Q" in barbecue.

The first t crank up the "Q" in the Pac was the Oregon Peking Ducks. If any team in this CWS is built to survive the loser's bracket, it's Oregon State. While I didn't want to come through in this manner, I still feel pretty good about our chances of doing so.
0 permalink
6/15/2013 10:36:43 PM

beavos88
beavos88
ah, hell. gonna do it the hard way like 2006. so, who's gonna be the 2013 version of jonah nickerson? let it all hang out now. question for the beavs. what's up with matt boyd going into relief? so, he's not going to start in omaha? benny up for monday? win monday then a fry/child combo platter? i'm confused why boyd came in. like why don't the beavs have a sherfy-esque closer? why don't the beavs have those coddled spoiled socal nike players that play for horton in the meth capital of the state of oregon? hell. it's ok. beavs in omaha. not over yet. barbeque in omaha probably is better than season over a few weeks ago and having a brew at the high street brewery.
0 permalink
6/15/2013 10:43:13 PM

beavos88
beavos88
louisville? bring'em on.
0 permalink
6/15/2013 10:49:09 PM

beavos88
beavos88
cal state fullerton at eugene, oregon.....not there yet. go back to the shallow end.
0 permalink
6/15/2013 10:59:24 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
I'm looking forward to the opportunity to watch more Beaver baseball now.
Dodger Matt wrote:
Another pet peeve: People who spell barbecue like it's a French word (barbéque). It's not a bar-BECK; it's a BAR-buh-KYEW. And there's no "Q" in barbecue.

The first t crank up the "Q" in the Pac was the Oregon Peking Ducks. If any team in this CWS is built to survive the loser's bracket, it's Oregon State. While I didn't want to come through in this manner, I still feel pretty good about our chances of doing so.
+1 permalink
6/15/2013 11:01:30 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
I think RD is not only stirring the pot, he is also smoking it. A long tradition in Eugene.

LSU_Blake wrote:
Stir that pot RD
0 permalink
6/15/2013 11:03:35 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Yes, leaving too many runners, and demoralizing what was one of the nation's best bull pens. Schultz came in and did a nice job today. Why haven't we seen him and Bryant more often.

Florida Beaver wrote:
We've been here before (06). Casey knows how to get to the finals. Our problem is what it has been in the later part of the season.....leaving too many runners on base.
0 permalink
6/15/2013 11:06:01 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Dodger Matt wrote:

Ok.. I will give you a bit.. games are spread out a little be more than a regional, and yeah spell check was turned off, and really did not care. I spend 90 percent of my working day worrying about grammar, so I could really give a crap about what your team could be doing after monday.. although I love the 2 and q.. You guys have never really been back on like you were the last two games in PK. I think you guys left it in that park. So, I boldy predict you guys maybe, maybe winning one more..
edited by Riverduck on 6/15/2013
-1 permalink
6/15/2013 11:08:43 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
BeaverBob wrote:
Yes, leaving too many runners, and demoralizing what was one of the nation's best bull pens. Schultz came in and did a nice job today. Why haven't we seen him and Bryant more often.

Florida Beaver wrote:

well you don't have to be an idiot to see that casey has absolutely no trust in his pen. Casey is not dumb, he would not throw his staff under the bus. I think he is setting them up to show him up.. and if that is the case, which has to happen if they want to get out of this huge hole they are in.. would make him a genius, and probably win the CWS. Huge gamble, but it could work.
0 permalink
6/15/2013 11:10:33 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
BeaverBob wrote:
I think RD is not only stirring the pot, he is also smoking it. A long tradition in Eugene.

LSU_Blake wrote:
Stir that pot RD

Ah, that stuff makes me paranoid. Nope, I steer clear from that stuff.
0 permalink
6/15/2013 11:11:09 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
But I do like that Duck Pond down where DM lives.
0 permalink
6/15/2013 11:12:32 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
beavos88 wrote:
cal state fullerton at eugene, oregon.....not there yet. go back to the shallow end.

why stoop down to my level? Are you guys not in the CWS? Reminds me of what Cal did.. was that last year or the year before.. I can't remember.. lol
0 permalink
6/15/2013 11:13:17 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
beavos88 wrote:

You guys are like the new FSU.. ha ha
0 permalink
6/16/2013 8:06:17 PM

beavos88
beavos88
Riverduck wrote:
beavos88 wrote:

why stoop down to my level? Are you guys not in the CWS? Reminds me of what Cal did.. was that last year or the year before.. I can't remember.. lol

Yeah. and your ducks cannot get out of a regional......lord help the ducks if they played a regional away from home....heelarious........and no. people don't care about sherfy still. and who's that 1B, again..heheh.....funny you are.

I remember CAL..2011..it's the year they saved their program. A great university like CAL who has had great baseball alums go through that program? No I remember. then, they have that incredible run to the CWS. A great story.

CAL has gone CWS.......
Oregon State has won it twice. Gone to the CWS 4 times in the past 10 years.

Your team = na-dah. nothing. nyet...... no-dice.......sherfy, sherfy, sherfy........hahaha.....and who's the duck's 1b? heeheh.
0 permalink
6/16/2013 8:09:49 PM

beavos88
beavos88
too lazy to look up a duck site..........who the f is your stellar 1b'er??? is he awesome or something?.......healy.....herfy....sherf-heally. i dunno. ducks had no one offensively.......you forget teams that don't make it to the cws.....
-1 permalink
6/17/2013 12:00:04 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Looks like you already gave up on your team. Kind of like the last out of the game. Fooled. The way the batter hit that ball, he thought he was a hero. Goat... lol
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 3 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Barbeque time