Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Vandy may fall......will be another Tulane in the

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/9/2013 5:04:59 PM

beavos88
beavos88
next few years? UNC may not even be a bridesmaid.......by tomorrow.....never be the bride, ever....
0 permalink
6/9/2013 6:05:09 PM

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
Well at least LSU held up on their end. These 3 teams have been the "best" all year, and now we are separating the men from the boys. If Vandy, UNC, and OSU all lose which is looking quite possible, LSU will be the highest seed left.

--
91' 93' 96' 97' 00' 09' NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
0 permalink
6/9/2013 6:42:24 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
You my friend are in the drivers seat..
0 permalink
6/9/2013 6:44:38 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
LSU_Blake wrote:
Well at least LSU held up on their end. These 3 teams have been the "best" all year, and now we are separating the men from the boys. If Vandy, UNC, and OSU all lose which is looking quite possible, LSU will be the highest seed left.

Cal State Fullerton blew it as well. I thought for sure they were going to the CWS. Kansas State, Indianna, Louisville, UCLA.. talk about a bunch of hodge podge teams. This could be really fun.
0 permalink
6/10/2013 12:07:53 AM

borgguy
borgguy
Beavs seem to be taking things pretty seriously now. I feel like they just kind of coasted through the Regional and then game 1 of the Super.... but looks like they have straightened things out, hope that continues tomorrow

--
GO BEAVS!
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Vandy may fall......will be another Tulane in the