Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » What kind of unis? UNC's? today's.

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/9/2013 1:21:42 PM

beavos88
beavos88
how perty. ...........

UNC should have lost yesterday........and are losing today.......

Florida State are losing today to IU and should be eliminated.

UVA I predict will be gone.

Shouldn't give to much credit to a conference over another.......Yeah. There is no way to be equitable. I mean this site is ranking teams.......BBA is........Coaches are..........So subjective.............

Well, wtf? Those UNC unis are kinda.................cute..............hah.

SEC is the best. Then, there's the rest.

Congrats to UCLA. Killah team. To Fullerton State, you got jobbed by the committee. UCLA should have gotten their own super-regional.....but those ACC/SEC(ACC more so)......fellas in the committee has f'd the west again.

Kendall Jackson, will there be a change in tournament structure?.........like NO CONFERENCE TOURNAMENT WINNERS GET AN AUTOMATIC FOR THE PEOPLE BID? and just have one rep per region.......screw it if one region has more teams that are good. one team from the west,east,midwest,south. because it's all f'd up anyways.

Yo, Kendall Hunter, you don't like Oregon or Oregon State because of your message board.......huh?

Yo, Jason Kendall, your heels are losing.......

Thanks,

Lawrence Taylor
"Let's go out there like a bunch of crazed dogs and have some fun."
0 permalink
6/9/2013 3:33:39 PM

jellafever
jellafever
I thought UNC's unis today looked like volleyball unis or lacrosse unis, but definitely not baseball unis.
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » What kind of unis? UNC's? today's.