Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Has everyone forgot that today is DRAFT DAY?

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/6/2013 1:49:51 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Who is going first? (not on first..A & C)
How is it going to effect your team?
Did your draft eligable guys improve their stock over last year?
Did Appel make the correct decision to stay at Stanford his senior year?....Will the Astros pick him? (He is a Houstonion)
Any other thoughts??

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
+1 permalink
6/6/2013 3:41:17 PM

UOsportsguy
UOsportsguy
Who is going first? Gray

Did Appel make the correct decision to stay at Stanford his senior year? In his case, yes, absolutely correct decision. Gave himself about a $3 million dollar raise and less time riding buses in the minor leagues. On top of it, got his degree and gave himself another year of being a kid before the expectations of being a pro athlete. He's also a better pitcher now then he was a year ago. He gambled last year and it paid off big time.

Will the Astros pick him? No. They're looking for a deal at #1 in order to offer more money to sign later picks. Gray gives them that, Appel won't.
edited by UOsportsguy on 6/6/2013
0 permalink
6/6/2013 6:24:23 PM

UOsportsguy
UOsportsguy
And of course I get the first pick wrong! oh well..... If Appel signs for slot, he'll double what Pittsburgh offered him last year.
0 permalink
6/8/2013 7:51:23 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Dbacks draft ASU player Cory Hahn in the 34th round. He wore 34 before his injury. Pretty classy move.

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
6/8/2013 7:54:19 PM

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
LSU has lost several guys already. I think 7 total so far. Gonna hurt us a little but I wish all of those guys the best.

--
91' 93' 96' 97' 00' 09' NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Has everyone forgot that today is DRAFT DAY?