Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Corvallis Regional

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1 2 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
6/2/2013 10:28:21 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Kansas State. Gotta find the stats and do some prep. I also have to find a way to one of those games. Driving my wife crazy with all the radio broadcasts, and this will be the last time the Beavs will play this year in Corvallis.
0 permalink
6/2/2013 10:29:29 PM

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
Better not be sleep walking like it seemed earlier in the weekend. Great chance to get to Omaha but these guys are legit. PAC-12 Champions vs Big 12 Champions.

--
91' 93' 96' 97' 00' 09' NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
0 permalink
6/2/2013 10:41:57 PM

BeaverQuist
BeaverQuist
I don't think we were sleeping Blake. It had more to do with teams coming into Corvallis and playing up to the challenge.
0 permalink
6/2/2013 10:52:50 PM

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
I watched every game this weekend. OSU struggled in these games, but a lot of teams did this weekend. Should be a good super though.

--
91' 93' 96' 97' 00' 09' NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
0 permalink
6/2/2013 10:58:04 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Gordon is a sports center highlight reel. That one today was another pearl.
0 permalink
6/2/2013 11:00:44 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
People where saying a and m did not deserve.. They are a scrappy team. Too bad they ran into the beav buzz saw. Been there done that. Lol
0 permalink
6/3/2013 4:42:31 PM

borgguy
borgguy
I think it was a combo this last weekend, all the teams the beavs played were real scrappy and had some gutsy performances, but I also think the beavs kind of went through the motions for most of each game before finally turning it on in the 8th/9th innings. That may fly in regionals, but it wont in supers, and it certainly wont fly in Omaha. hopefully Casey has lit a fire under their ass. looked like they finally figured it out in the 9th last night, scored more runs in that one inning than we had all weekend....

--
GO BEAVS!
0 permalink
6/3/2013 5:20:10 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
I did some quick comparing last night. Yes, it's a playoff, and each team will bring it full bore, and anything can happen, yada yada. But looking at the stats, I don't think this will be even close. They don't have the pitching. They have bats, but that will not be enough. If they happen to steal game one or game two (they won't get both), they have no arms left for game three, and we have Wetzler waiting. I say Oregon State in two games. Second one a blowout.
0 permalink
6/3/2013 6:07:49 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Dodger Matt wrote:
Kansas State. Gotta find the stats and do some prep. I also have to find a way to one of those games. Driving my wife crazy with all the radio broadcasts, and this will be the last time the Beavs will play this year in Corvallis.

Check your PM Matt.
0 permalink
6/3/2013 6:10:41 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
I'm not too sure about Boyd. He has been looking kinda shaky the last few outings and has had to dig himself out of holes too often. I know it is late in the season and I am sure he is getting sore and tired. Any input?
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Corvallis Regional