Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Friday Starters

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
| you must log in at the top of the page to post
5/29/2013 6:29:13 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Ok.. just been announced for the ducks. I called this one. Pretty much only way we can win the regional IMO. Is win the first with Reed. I have faith in him, then Thorpe.. then Irvin. Has to happen that way IMO.
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2013/05/ncaa_baseball_right-hander_jak.html
0 permalink
5/30/2013 2:08:33 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Here is the deal Borguy.. You start Child, and you are guaranteed to win your regional. Even if you lose.. Not too many teams have 3 quality starters to match your club. I feel your strength is in Match ups, and making your starters go the distance. I would say child, wetzler backup.. than bullpen. Then finish is off with boyd, then moore. 3-0. If Child makes it a long way, use bullpen to see how it goes.. even if you lose, you have the gauntlet to finish it off.
Oregon has been successful in this situation, and I would guess that Horton.. "The Skipper," knows what he is doing. If my memory serves me when we where on the East Coast in 2010, we had a tough opponent. I think Conneticut was actually the Host team, but a number two. We used Thorton, who was our 2 or 3 and had our 1 starter pitch the 2nd game.. so All three post season regionals, Horton has played the same card.
+1 permalink
| you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Friday Starters