Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Ducks vs Zags

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1 2 3 4 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
5/14/2013 8:02:08 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Lets hope the ducks don't repeat NC State from last night. That was a nightmare.
0 permalink
5/14/2013 8:03:41 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
http://pac-12.com/live/goducks.aspx
click to watch
0 permalink
5/14/2013 9:26:43 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
oh oh!
0 permalink
5/14/2013 9:30:59 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
As long as the ducklies can keep it within 3, they have a chance to win. More than 4 between them, it's cooked duck.

If Gonzaga scores one more, the duckies will bring in first string pitching corp. No faith, them ducks. No faith.
edited by Florida Beaver on 5/14/2013
0 permalink
5/14/2013 9:35:29 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Well, it is a good thing the beavs have pitchers who throw regular speed. lol... story of the year for this ol duck. Patience.. I get nervous right about.. now.
0 permalink
5/14/2013 9:35:30 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Ducks fail to take advantage of 2 Zag errors in 1 inning...how do they expect to win
0 permalink
5/14/2013 9:39:02 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
According to RD, these midweek games really matter and if Gonzaga can best them tonight then, following RD's reasoning from previous, the Zags must be a better team than the Ducks.
0 permalink
5/14/2013 9:40:16 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Huge weakness is our catcher and our non hitting second baseman. Suck
0 permalink
5/14/2013 9:41:39 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
And mr warning track shortstop. Can't wait to get a new ss in there. Hell, at least serna showed a little flash. Alot is a great defensive ss, but his bat is no bueno.
0 permalink
5/14/2013 9:44:28 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
OpihiMan wrote:
Ducks fail to take advantage of 2 Zag errors in 1 inning...how do they expect to win

with a late inning walk and a hbp followed up with 2 wild pitches for the walk off.. or kind of like that last game the beavs played. That was a cheap one. As cheap as they get. I am not talking ducks cheap.. I am talking all time stanford sucks cheap.
0 permalink
5/14/2013 9:51:18 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
I'm just saying, that's how the Ducks win this year... opposing errors is their game, if they fall to capitalize how are they going to score runs? Altobelli can only lean into pitches once every nine batters...
Riverduck wrote:
OpihiMan wrote:

with a late inning walk and a hbp followed up with 2 wild pitches for the walk off.. or kind of like that last game the beavs played. That was a cheap one. As cheap as they get. I am not talking ducks cheap.. I am talking all time stanford sucks cheap.
0 permalink
5/14/2013 9:52:33 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
OpihiMan wrote:
According to RD, these midweek games really matter and if Gonzaga can best them tonight then, following RD's reasoning from previous, the Zags must be a better team than the Ducks.

“”The very lack of evidence is thus treated as evidence; the absence of smoke proves that the fire is very carefully hidden.
C.S. Lewis
edited by BeaverBob on 5/14/2013
+1 permalink
5/14/2013 10:01:42 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
BeaverBob wrote:
OpihiMan wrote:

“”The very lack of evidence is thus treated as evidence; the absence of smoke proves that the fire is very carefully hidden.[1]
C.S. Lewis

Bob, you are being mean...You need to give the Ducks a quote at their reading level...

“This is night, Diddykins. That’s what we call it when it goes all dark like this.”

—Harry Potter, Order of the Phoenix
+1 permalink
5/14/2013 10:07:22 PM

borgguy
borgguy
BeaverBob wrote:
OpihiMan wrote:

“”The very lack of evidence is thus treated as evidence; the absence of smoke proves that the fire is very carefully hidden.
C.S. Lewis
edited by BeaverBob on 5/14/2013

No evidence of the conspiracy is proof of the conspiracy

--
GO BEAVS!
0 permalink
5/14/2013 10:08:05 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Ha, Like I said. This team scraps.. flat out scraps. You beavs are in trouble.
0 permalink
5/14/2013 10:09:19 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
JJ with a sick play..
0 permalink
5/14/2013 10:10:11 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
I was just getting ready to get my Dr. Suess out of the attic. However, you have done nicely coming up with something at a developmental reading level.

OpihiMan wrote:
BeaverBob wrote:
OpihiMan wrote:

“”The very lack of evidence is thus treated as evidence; the absence of smoke proves that the fire is very carefully hidden.[1]
C.S. Lewis

Bob, you are being mean...You need to give the Ducks a quote at their reading level...

“This is night, Diddykins. That’s what we call it when it goes all dark like this.”

—Harry Potter, Order of the Phoenix
0 permalink
5/14/2013 10:12:12 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Defense looking good. Maybe get some walks, hbp's.. but if you are a beav you will take it.. if the ducks do it.. cheating.
0 permalink
5/14/2013 10:22:12 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
OpihiMan wrote:
I'm just saying, that's how the Ducks win this year... opposing errors is their game, if they fall to capitalize how are they going to score runs? Altobelli can only lean into pitches once every nine batters...
Riverduck wrote:
OpihiMan wrote:

Well, wait for the techno chicken.. that will shock the other team into walking everyone and the ducks notching the same number of wins as the ol might beav. Heck, we are playing guys I have never heard of.
0 permalink
5/14/2013 10:23:53 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Riverduck wrote:
OpihiMan wrote:
Riverduck wrote:
OpihiMan wrote:

Well, wait for the techno chicken.. that will shock the other team into walking everyone and the ducks notching the same number of wins as the ol might beav. Heck, we are playing guys I have never heard of.

gigantor on the mound. First pitch 68 mph. awesome.
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 3 4 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Ducks vs Zags