Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Civil War Wager!

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1.. 4 5 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
5/29/2013 9:41:02 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
well, I hope my signature did not sway the pac coaches. They probably thought.. well RD is a duck fan, and all he can talk about is Conforto and Moore.. lol
+3 permalink
5/29/2013 9:44:00 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
I don't even know what the bet was any more.. I know the one i was worried about was one that only one Beav with a true N Sack took me up on it. We split.. and he was cool about it. I think borguy was the other person who took the bet with me on the signature aspect... so it is up to him.
0 permalink
5/30/2013 1:05:12 AM

borgguy
borgguy
Riverduck wrote:
I don't even know what the bet was any more.. I know the one i was worried about was one that only one Beav with a true N Sack took me up on it. We split.. and he was cool about it. I think borguy was the other person who took the bet with me on the signature aspect... so it is up to him.

you may take it down after regionals are over, or when the beavers lose a game, whichever comes first.

--
GO BEAVS!
+1 permalink
5/30/2013 2:50:05 AM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Riverduck wrote:

And I was really looking forward to seeing Opihi's avatar over your name. Dam rain. I really think Casey let the ducks off intentionally that Tuesday. George probably called him and said, "Please let this one go by. If you beat us, then sweeping Utah (which didn't happen anyway) would have to be an absolute to get my #8 seed." Bet he told Casey he'd cheer for the Beavs the rest of the year for that favor. LOL
0 permalink
5/30/2013 9:44:37 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
I am sure Horton is a Huge Fan of Conforto and Moore! They put dagger in our little ducky hearts. Hopefully we can get over that and move forward. On a side note I saw this on Wetzler.. http://www.oregonlive.com/beavers/index.ssf/2013/05/oregon_states_ben_wetzler_coll.html#incart_m-rpt-2
0 permalink
5/30/2013 9:47:10 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
He probably told Casey that his team could not handle another woodshed spanking. Plus have our team was MIA
0 permalink
pages: 1.. 4 5 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Civil War Wager!