Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Hogfan

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
4/22/2013 2:43:22 PM

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
How ya been doing buddy. Just making sure all these crazy Arkansas games havent given you a heart attack yet. I know you were kinda upset earlier last week lol. I know if LSU has another extra inning game I might not make it.

--
91' 93' 96' 97' 00' 09' NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
0 permalink
4/22/2013 6:05:13 PM

hogfan4life
hogfan4life
I'm good, I get so frustrated with this team. So inconsistent. 12 runs one day 2 the next. The infield has sured up some with a couple recent changes. Bats were better this weekend (28 hits over the final 2 games) and the pitching is still great. This team just has to bring the intensity they brought to the LSU series every weekend and weekday. They get very complacent.

Hosting is still there for this team (regional, not super) but they can't lose anymore series and need at least one sweep out of Georgia or Tennessee.

I've grown used to the close games. They honestly don't bother me too bad anymore. Like I told you when we played two weeks ago, I got more nervouse with that 8-1 lead than I do with. 1-0 or 2-1 lead haha.
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post