Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » SEC Predictions/Scoreboard 4/18-4/21

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
| you must log in at the top of the page to post
4/16/2013 6:02:38 PM

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
Ok here we go again on what looks like a less than stellar week in the SEC.

GAME OF THE WEEK
#15 Kentucky vs #14 South Carolina
Even though this is the game of the week, these two teams are licking their wounds after last weekend. Kentucky lost a series to bottom dweller Tennessee and USCe was swept by Florida in Gainsville. Gonna be interesting matchup still because both of these teams need a big series win just from a mental standpoint. (Prediction USC 2-1)

#2 LSU vs Alabama
LSU is coming off a big series win at Arkansas in a series that could have went either way. This is the second road trip in a row for LSU but they are riding a huge wave of momentum into Tuscaloosa and will be playing a team that was swept last weekend in Alabama. (Prediction LSU 3-0)

#3 Vanderbilt vs Georgia
Right now Vanderbilt is cleaning house with the bottom dwellers of the SEC East. After coming off a series sweep of Missouri, look for Vanderbilt to do the same against what is arguably the worst team in the conference. (Prediction Vandy 3-0)

Texas A&M vs #9 Arkansas
Arkansas almost won a series over LSU but were nipped in the rubber match in what was a great series. Even though it may have been tough mentally, I look for Arkansas to bounce back nicely against a Texas A$M team that was swept at home last weekend. (Prediction Arky 3-0)

Auburn vs # 17 Miss St.
Auburn has been on the rise lately winning a few SEC series (even though it was against lesser opponents in the league). Regardless, it wont be enough to beat Miss St. who in my opinion is one of the most underappreciated team not only in the SEC but the nation. (Prediction Miss St. 3-0)

#20 Ole Miss vs Tennessee
Tennessee got a huge series victory over Kentucky last weekend, while Ole Miss took care of business against Alabama. This will actually be a pretty good series in my opinion, but its one that Ole Miss should win. (Prediction Miss 2-1)

Florida vs Missouri
Man what can I say about Florida. Everybody counted them out a few weeks ago but they are making a strong push and are ranked #2 in the SEC East after sweeping SC over the weekend. Im still not sold completely but it seems like Florida is heading in the right direction. (Prediction 2-1 UF)

--
91' 93' 96' 97' 00' 09' NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
0 permalink
| you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » SEC Predictions/Scoreboard 4/18-4/21