Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Ducks vs Pilots

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
| you must log in at the top of the page to post
4/16/2013 5:12:07 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Close game in middle of 5th. Pilots up 1-0. Go Pilots
0 permalink
4/16/2013 6:29:55 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Riverduck wrote:
GOOOO DUCKS!!!

Goo Ducks? Sounds greasy. And gross.
+1 permalink
4/16/2013 6:33:22 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Dodger Matt wrote:
Riverduck wrote:
GOOOO DUCKS!!!

Goo Ducks? Sounds greasy. And gross.

I think this was the dish I had at Hung Lows yesterday
+1 permalink
4/16/2013 6:39:02 PM

UOsportsguy
UOsportsguy
2 good at bats by both Healy and Tolman in order to get to Heineman. Both went 3-2 before drawing walks. Tolman started 0-2 before battling back.
+1 permalink
4/16/2013 8:35:08 PM

borgguy
borgguy
Riverduck wrote:
Two big swings that made a difference. Never seen the ducks do this, so consistently. Probably the most balanced ducks team I have seen yet. We are definitely the dark horses right now. Sherfy is now tied for most saves
edited by Riverduck on 4/16/2013

cant really say that the #2 team in the conference, top 10 in the country, is a "dark horse." Both the Beavs and the Ducks are starting to pull away from the rest of the conference, CW should be amazing (again) this year

--
GO BEAVS!
+1 permalink
4/17/2013 8:21:49 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah -- RD. I know that Oregon is famous for its Journalism Program, but to be honest, your post falls short of any meangingful content.

I was at the game today and sat next to some pretty UoP coeds. They told me that there was much more interest and excitement at the game today than yesterday.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Riverduck wrote:
Well, you are 45 minutes closer.. and a beavs feel good win is always good which is pretty much guaranteed win for the last ten years or so vs the pilots. Maybe the fans would rather watch a 1 rpi go down versus a number 5? Just saying.
+1 permalink
4/17/2013 8:25:54 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
SB, RD and the rest of the Eugene crowd just don't get it. There is much more separating Eugene and Corvallis than 45 miles. To me, it is the difference between right and wrong, good and bad, and heaven and hell. With the Liberals in Eugene, anything goes.

SouthernBeaver wrote:
Really? You actually think alcoholism is joke worthy? Before now, I actually was under the impression you might be a halfway decent person.
+1 permalink
4/18/2013 10:33:47 AM

SouthernBeaver
SouthernBeaver
You're right, easy to throw emotions around. I'm grateful I did not post everything that I typed. It is too easy to take a cheap shot to make a frustrated point.
+1 permalink
| you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Ducks vs Pilots