Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » What stood out this weekend?

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
3/6/2011 11:16:38 PM

Kendall
Kendall
Administrator
For me, it was Nebraska's pitching staff rising up in the Huskers' series win over UCLA.

What stood out to everyone else?

--
Kendall Rogers, College Baseball Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/KendallRogersPG
Email me: mailto:kendall@perfectgame.org
0 permalink
3/7/2011 12:38:47 AM

rickybassman
rickybassman
Cal State Bakersfield sweeping the Coca Cola Classic, beating Arizona State, Kansas, Air Force and Northern Illinois on consecutive days.
0 permalink
3/7/2011 1:11:53 AM

NolesFanJosh
NolesFanJosh
Kendall, you also have to shift a bit of that to the UCLA bats, which were scrutinized heavily even prior to the weekend series with Nebraska. The Huskers' pitching staff is to be applauded for a stellar weekend overall, but I think the more daunting question after the weekend is: Does UCLA really have any lineup that can help them reach Omaha with Cole/Bauer?!??
0 permalink
3/7/2011 9:46:17 AM

AUGreenMonster
AUGreenMonster
Auburn's bats coming alive at the CofC tourney... good to see
0 permalink
3/7/2011 12:43:10 PM

MostUnknown
MostUnknown
NolesFanJosh wrote:
Kendall, you also have to shift a bit of that to the UCLA bats, which were scrutinized heavily even prior to the weekend series with Nebraska. The Huskers' pitching staff is to be applauded for a stellar weekend overall, but I think the more daunting question after the weekend is: Does UCLA really have any lineup that can help them reach Omaha with Cole/Bauer?!??

Agreed. Not taking anything away from Nebraska's performance on the mound, but the fact UCLA couldn't hit a beach ball has been evident through the first three weeks of the season. It's not the pitching that is shutting them down. The Bruin lineup would get embarrassed by Little League pitching.
0 permalink
show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » What stood out this weekend?