Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » SEC Matchups/Predictions/Scoreboard 4/11-4/14

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
| you must log in at the top of the page to post
4/8/2013 5:49:12 PM

LSU_Blake
LSU_Blake
Ok here are this weeks SEC Matchups and my predictions.

#2 LSU vs # 8 Arkansas(GAME OF THE WEEK)
This is the series Ive been waiting for, and will probably put the winner in a good position to win the SEC WEST. This is the best pitching in the SEC vs the best hitting in the league. Normally my picking logic would have LSU losing, but its hard to go against my Tigers right now. The thing is is that LSU has just as good a pitching staff (but not better) than Arkansas, and we have the best defense behind them, and I think it will be just enough to get us a series victory in a hostile enviornment. (Prediction LSU 2-1)

#9 South Carolina vs Florida
Gamecocks are gettting hot lately and I though the Gators were too but they just arent very impressive this year. Ill give Florida a win just because they are home. (Prediction USC 2-1)

#22 Miss St. vs Texas A&M
I think Miss St. should have won that home series against LSU, but we pulled it out somehow and I think that series deflated them a little, but they are coming around after a strong showing against Florida. I really thought A&M would be better than what they were but after losing the series bad to bottom feeder Auburn, they are slowly falling out of the race. (Prediction Miss St. 3-0)

Alabama vs # 21 Ole Miss
I honestly thought a few weeks ago that Ole Miss had a team capable of winning at all, though I do think they will wreak some havoc in the SEC the rest of this year and finish strong. Alabama is a little better than I thought they were but arent good enough this year to consistently hang with the big boys. Low scoring games this weekend, but the Rebels win them all at home. (Prediction Miss 3-0)

Georgia vs Auburn
Could we get worse than Mizzou/Uga. We sure can. Not much to say about the bottom feeders but I do think that Auburn will sweep Georgia at home. (Prediction Auburn 3-0)

Tennesee vs #10 Kentucky
Kentucky is licking their wounds after after getting outscored 31-6 by my Tigers this weekend. Regardless, I still believe Kentucky is a legit contender in the SEC. I like Tennessee a lot but they keep dissapointing me, and that 19-2 beatdown by SC is still heavy on their minds. This is a matchup of mental comeback, one that I think the wildcats will win. (Prediction UK 2-1)

Missouri vs #3 Vanderbilt
Missouri won a tough series at UGA, which isnt saying much, and they are looking better, but better still isnt that good, and wont be enough to even sniff a win at Vanderbilt. (Prediction 3-0 Vandy)

--
91' 93' 96' 97' 00' 09' NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
0 permalink
| you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » SEC Matchups/Predictions/Scoreboard 4/11-4/14