Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Ore at ASU

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1.. 3 4 5 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
4/6/2013 10:34:07 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Posts: 1458
That's a wrap - 14 to 9, Sun Devils. Looks like the Devils are starting to play some ball. Fred, too bad you went to bed early.
0 permalink
4/7/2013 11:13:52 AM

ASU74
ASU74
Posts: 1035
BB
Don't forget we are 2 hours later in Houston than where you are & my day usually starts +/- 6 am, & when ya get older you will know what it like to get up 2-3 times a nite to pee and you would give anything for 8 hrs of uninterupted sleep.

Besides, I had faith in my Devils!

It seems home field has a VERY real advantage when it comes to ASU & OR teams. I'll bet we get our butts kicked by the Ducks next year up there & we kick your butts in Tempe. At least that is the way it has been going the past few intervals.


Nothing personal, but I'm hoping someone spanks the Beavers hard (& I know some of ya'll like that kinda stuff ) lol hitso the Devils can claw their way to the Pac Crown. The series that hurt (or woke us up) was loosing the WSU series at home.

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
4/7/2013 12:58:24 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Posts: 1035
Game 3
Vid feed:
http://pac-12.com/live/thesundevils

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
4/7/2013 1:12:16 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Posts: 1458
Good man.

ASU74 wrote:
0 permalink
4/7/2013 1:19:28 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Posts: 1458
ASU74, yes, several of us Beavers are in to spanking. But who says that getting spanked and winning are mutually exclusive. I'll take the spanking and the winning

Regarding your other issue, here is some night time reading.

http://www.examiner.com/article/why-do-older-men-have-to-urinate-so-often-at-night

ASU74 wrote:
BB
Don't forget we are 2 hours later in Houston than where you are & my day usually starts +/- 6 am, & when ya get older you will know what it like to get up 2-3 times a nite to pee and you would give anything for 8 hrs of uninterupted sleep.

Besides, I had faith in my Devils!

It seems home field has a VERY real advantage when it comes to ASU & OR teams. I'll bet we get our butts kicked by the Ducks next year up there & we kick your butts in Tempe. At least that is the way it has been going the past few intervals.


Nothing personal, but I'm hoping someone spanks the Beavers hard (& I know some of ya'll like that kinda stuff ) lol hitso the Devils can claw their way to the Pac Crown. The series that hurt (or woke us up) was loosing the WSU series at home.
0 permalink
4/7/2013 1:22:11 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Posts: 1035
Ducks draw 1st blood. Ducks lead 2-0 t1, 2 out

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
4/7/2013 1:27:43 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Posts: 1035
BeaverBob wrote:
ASU74, yes, several of us Beavers are in to spanking. But who says that getting spanked and winning are mutually exclusive. I'll take the spanking and the winning

Regarding your other issue, here is some night time reading.

http://www.examiner.com/article/why-do-older-men-have-to-urinate-so-often-at-night



THX, but I have already been thru the whole cancer thing.Cursing

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
4/7/2013 1:48:16 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Posts: 1458
Sorry Fred, didn't mean to bring up any bad memories. I didn't really even look at the content of the link. Me bad.

ASU74 wrote:
BeaverBob wrote:
ASU74, yes, several of us Beavers are in to spanking. But who says that getting spanked and winning are mutually exclusive. I'll take the spanking and the winning

Regarding your other issue, here is some night time reading.

http://www.examiner.com/article/why-do-older-men-have-to-urinate-so-often-at-night



THX, but I have already been thru the whole cancer thing.Cursing
0 permalink
4/7/2013 2:00:27 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Posts: 1035
BeaverBob wrote:
Sorry Fred, didn't mean to bring up any bad memories. I didn't really even look at the content of the link. Me bad.



BB
No big deal. I believe me don't talk about that kinda stuff, consequently men die.



--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
4/7/2013 2:01:50 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Posts: 1035
ASU pick up 1 in the 2nd.
Ducks up 2-1

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
4/7/2013 2:08:50 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Posts: 1458
Looks like Horton lit a fire under the Duckies. They are hitting, running, and playing very aggressive ball today.
0 permalink
4/7/2013 2:10:13 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Posts: 2423
That two-run homer knocked the left fielder on his ass.
0 permalink
4/7/2013 2:10:59 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Posts: 1035
Ducks go yard T3
5-1 in favor of Ducks

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
4/7/2013 2:12:22 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Posts: 1035
BeaverBob wrote:
Looks like Horton lit a fire under the Duckies. They are hitting, running, and playing very aggressive ball today.


We are still looking for a Sunday Starter and the mound is worked by committee.

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
4/7/2013 2:21:38 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Posts: 2423
Ducks score a gift run on a swinging bunt. It's all falling their way today, up 6-1.
0 permalink
4/7/2013 2:21:56 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Posts: 1035
Ducks extrend their lead to 6-1 T3

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
4/7/2013 2:27:57 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Posts: 1458
I'm loving it when they show pictures of the grassy area along the first base line showing the nice weather and fans in shorts and halter tops. What a difference between the nasty weather up here in Oregon this weekend.

I need to make a trip to Phoenix in a couple of weeks and can't wait to get a little sunshine and warm weather.
0 permalink
4/7/2013 2:45:58 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Posts: 1035
BeaverBob wrote:
I'm loving it when they show pictures of the grassy area along the first base line showing the nice weather and fans in shorts and halter tops. What a difference between the nasty weather up here in Oregon this weekend.

I need to make a trip to Phoenix in a couple of weeks and can't wait to get a little sunshine and warm weather.


As a kid (from NY) checking out the ASU campus during spring break....girls laying out in front of the dorms...can you say Woodie. Hence the decision was made.doggy style,.... Bong,.... & Rock Band

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
4/7/2013 2:50:31 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Posts: 1035
ASU chipping away at the lead 6-3 in favor of our feathered friends. B4
edited by ASU74 on 4/7/2013

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
4/7/2013 2:58:48 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Posts: 1035
(&*^^%$$())_


7-3 B5


Cursing
edited by ASU74 on 4/7/2013

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
pages: 1.. 3 4 5 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Ore at ASU





Powered by AspNetForum 6.9.9.0 © 2006-2010 Jitbit Software