Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Ore at ASU

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
4/5/2013 10:39:51 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Posts: 1035
Bases loaded for ASU B10th, 1 Out
Devils come up empty we go to the 11th
edited by ASU74 on 4/5/2013

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
4/5/2013 11:00:54 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2290
That was a mess. Ug
-1 permalink
4/5/2013 11:02:21 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2290
tables turned from last week. Know how it feels.
-1 permalink
4/5/2013 11:02:56 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Posts: 1458
Congrats Fred. I can't believe that ASU couldn't finish in the 10th, but this works.
0 permalink
4/5/2013 11:04:57 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Posts: 1035
ASU plucks the Ducks w/ walk off in B 11th for 6-5 victory.

Series stands at
Fork Off 1

0

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
4/5/2013 11:06:02 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Posts: 1035
BeaverBob wrote:
Congrats Fred. I can't believe that ASU couldn't finish in the 10th, but this works.


THX, can't wait till tomorrow, but no Vid as far as I know.

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
4/5/2013 11:14:03 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Posts: 1458
Too bad there is no video. Even worse, ESPNU is showing the Arizona and California game tomorrow afternoon.

http://blog.pac-12.com/this-week-on-tv-pac-12-baseball/

ASU74 wrote:
BeaverBob wrote:
Congrats Fred. I can't believe that ASU couldn't finish in the 10th, but this works.


THX, can't wait till tomorrow, but no Vid as far as I know.

edited by BeaverBob on 4/5/2013
0 permalink
4/5/2013 11:14:28 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Posts: 1216
At least the ducklings did not move too far away from us.
0 permalink
4/6/2013 7:33:05 AM

ASU74
ASU74
Posts: 1035
FB
The ducks are not your issue this weekend. If the Gods of Underdogs and the Gods of Sweeps have their way, the standings Monday morning would look like this at the top.
UCLA 9-3
Ore 8-4
ASU 7-5
Stanford 6-3
OSU 5-4

Ya'll have been giving Kendall a hard time about UCLA, it is time to set him straight or concede to his wisdom. In other words S*&t or get off the pot time. Loo Flush
edited by ASU74 on 4/6/2013

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
4/6/2013 9:41:36 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2290
Last two years have been sweep fests for the home team. If the ducks can at least get one.. I am feeling pretty good. Or good only if UCLA can at least win 2
-1 permalink
4/6/2013 1:27:57 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Posts: 1216
ASU74 wrote:
FB
The ducks are not your issue this weekend. If the Gods of Underdogs and the Gods of Sweeps have their way, the standings Monday morning would look like this at the top.
UCLA 9-3
Ore 8-4
ASU 7-5
Stanford 6-3
OSU 5-4

Ya'll have been giving Kendall a hard time about UCLA, it is time to set him straight or concede to his wisdom. In other words S*&t or get off the pot time. Loo Flush
edited by ASU74 on 4/6/2013




There's the most important word you used in all that drivel.....IF
0 permalink
4/6/2013 1:49:27 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Posts: 2423
The Laconic Florida Beaver wrote:
There's the most important word you used in all that drivel.....IF

FB is a Spartan of few words.
    One famous example comes from the time of the invasion of Philip II of Macedon. With key Greek city-states in submission, he turned his attention to Sparta and sent a message: "If I win this war, you will be slaves forever." In another version, Philip proclaims: "You are advised to submit without further delay, for if I bring my army into your land, I will destroy your farms, slay your people, and raze your city." According to both accounts, the Spartan ephors sent back a one word reply: "If" (αἴκα). Subsequently both Philip and Alexander avoided Sparta entirely.
0 permalink
4/6/2013 5:07:25 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Posts: 1216
Dodger Matt wrote:
The Laconic Florida Beaver wrote:
There's the most important word you used in all that drivel.....IF

FB is a Spartan of few words.
    One famous example comes from the time of the invasion of Philip II of Macedon. With key Greek city-states in submission, he turned his attention to Sparta and sent a message: "If I win this war, you will be slaves forever." In another version, Philip proclaims: "You are advised to submit without further delay, for if I bring my army into your land, I will destroy your farms, slay your people, and raze your city." According to both accounts, the Spartan ephors sent back a one word reply: "If" (αἴκα). Subsequently both Philip and Alexander avoided Sparta entirely.


I like it. I like it. Hey, FB likes it!

0 permalink
4/6/2013 7:13:15 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Posts: 1035
FB
yea, yea, yea...you note the Greeks, but make light of the Baseball Gods....The Baseball Gods are more powerful than those of Olympus....a sacrafice of feathers of a Quacker needs to be made one the eve of the of Monday next (for FB that is EDT) to free your (Florida) spirits.

See what happened the last two weeks with Utah when you challenged the Gods

Yo...maiden....another St Pauli over here if you please.....& put it on FB's tab

FYI
It is bad luck to be superstitious.

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
4/6/2013 7:18:27 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Posts: 1035
OK here we go Game 2
Thorpe vs Kellogg on the hill

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
4/6/2013 7:21:25 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Posts: 1035
1st Blood:
ASU:1-0 RBI triple.

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
4/6/2013 7:26:20 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Posts: 1035
Announcers are making light of the Duck unis....not vid so no 1st hand opinion....ASU adds 1
ASU 2-0 B1 so far.

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
4/6/2013 7:26:23 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Posts: 2423
2-0. Go Devils!
Fork Off
0 permalink
4/6/2013 7:27:20 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Posts: 1458
Yeah! DM, are you able to get any radio?

Dodger Matt wrote:
2-0. Go Devils!
Fork Off
0 permalink
4/6/2013 7:28:54 PM

ASU74
ASU74
Posts: 1035
BB
All access...
http://www.thesundevils.com/allaccess/?media=370367
edited by ASU74 on 4/6/2013

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Ore at ASU





Powered by AspNetForum 6.9.9.0 © 2006-2010 Jitbit Software