Tournament Information for the 14u and 15u BCS Finals
- There are no coolers allowed into the parks used at the BCS events, there will be concession stands located at each park.
- There will be a Verve energy drink tent set up at Terry Park, all guests are encouraged to stop by this display to learn more about Perfect Game’s official energy drink.
- Live blogs will cover a variety of topics related to the tournaments at PGCrosschecker.com
- All teams will receive their coach’s packet with all information as well as some good handouts for local business before their first game or at the Home Run Challenge
- Tournament Passes and Daily Admission tickets will be sold at every venue. Tournament passes will be $30 and gives you admission to every game of the tournament. Daily tickets will be $10 per day and gives you admission to every game of that particular day.
- Teams will be reseeded into 4 new pools after their first three games
- The top 2 teams from these new pools will advance into an 8 team single elimination playoff bracket
- Teams will play 5 pool play games
- There will be 12 playoff teams; those teams will be the top 2 from every pool plus the top two 3rd place teams.
- The top 4 playoff seeds will get a 1st round bye
- The playoffs will be single-elimination
- Non-playoff teams will play a consolation game, these teams need to contact Ben Ford at Terry Park to confirm that they want to play a consolation game