Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Duck attendance

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1 2 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
3/5/2013 8:29:11 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
I'd take empty stands then a full park of Duck weirdos...they got some weird fans down south.

BeaverBob wrote:
Just turned on the Ducks game against Cal State Northridge. I didn't see any fans in the stands. I wonder if Horton has taken Chip Kelly's approach to football practices -- Close the stadium down to fans and media.
edited by BeaverBob on 3/5/2013
0 permalink
3/5/2013 9:49:26 PM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Ophiman, how do you expect me to sleep tonight after seeing this picture. I hope that's not RD

OpihiMan wrote:
I'd take empty stands then a full park of Duck weirdos...they got some weird fans down south.

BeaverBob wrote:
Just turned on the Ducks game against Cal State Northridge. I didn't see any fans in the stands. I wonder if Horton has taken Chip Kelly's approach to football practices -- Close the stadium down to fans and media.
edited by BeaverBob on 3/5/2013
0 permalink
3/5/2013 10:15:07 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
I think that was some magic photoshop action on florida beav. Splash a new angry beav logo on there and you are good to go. Pretty classic- Conforto can smack a ball all over the yard, get player of the week, but a duck with no one watching gets the classic sportscenter top 10 play of the day. http://youtu.be/48ZGp07K_Bo
edited by Riverduck on 3/5/2013
0 permalink
3/5/2013 11:03:47 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
HEY HEY HEY! Don't try to pin your wierd onesy wearing duck fan on me. Not sure if that is a fan or one of the duck cheerleaders that needs a shave and a skirt.

Riverduck wrote:
I think that was some magic photoshop action on florida beav. Splash a new angry beav logo on there and you are good to go. Pretty classic- Conforto can smack a ball all over the yard, get player of the week, but a duck with no one watching gets the classic sportscenter top 10 play of the day. http://youtu.be/48ZGp07K_Bo
edited by Riverduck on 3/5/2013
+1 permalink
3/6/2013 2:01:27 AM

ASU74
ASU74
RD
That was a creative play...outstanding, but your cheerleaders....well, please, please don't bring them to Tempe this year. Like my singing, ....they can empty any staduim.....Did he star in the movie "Nightmare on Duck Street"?

--
Go Devils !!
Fork Off
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Duck attendance