Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Pac-12 picks: Week 12

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1 2 3 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
5/4/2014 4:50:57 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Posts: 2423
Football score of the day, Washington 21, Utah 17. UW sweeps.
0 permalink
5/4/2014 5:03:40 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Posts: 1111
Jace Fry 1 - hits the bears. Beavs sweep.
0 permalink
5/4/2014 6:09:25 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2290
If Oregon and Stanford wins today, I am really liking my picks this week.
0 permalink
5/4/2014 6:10:59 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2290
OpihiMan wrote:
Jace Fry 1 - hits the bears. Beavs sweep.

More importantly gets the complete game. Just like last year, the ducks pretty much catapult the beavs into a nonstop pitching/hitting juggernaut.
0 permalink
5/4/2014 6:11:42 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2290
I see Oregon maybe getting out of a regional.. maybe. But that will be it I fear.
0 permalink
5/4/2014 6:26:11 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Posts: 1111
Depends on where they go RD, they technically are still not out of hosting question. But they really can't lose more than 1 or 2 more games. One of the polls still has them at #10
0 permalink
5/4/2014 7:32:19 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Posts: 1216
Riverduck wrote:
OpihiMan wrote:
Jace Fry 1 - hits the bears. Beavs sweep.

More importantly gets the complete game. Just like last year, the ducks pretty much catapult the beavs into a nonstop pitching/hitting juggernaut.



The Beavs were not the non-stop hitting juggernaut last night. Damn near lost to Cal. The Bears played a damn good game last night.

What is fun, and I do mean FUN, is watching Conforto and DD battling for top RBI hitter on the team. Those two have nearly 110 RBIs combined. That is just an incredible number. I do think Conforto would be comfortably in the lead were he not the conference leader in walks. Hard to get RBIs when you are tied for second place (as of yesterday) Division wide for walks.
0 permalink
5/4/2014 9:27:58 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2290
OpihiMan wrote:
Depends on where they go RD, they technically are still not out of hosting question. But they really can't lose more than 1 or 2 more games. One of the polls still has them at #10

Tessar had a great game, and things are looking like they are settling back to a more normal rotation. With our catcher starting to get hot with the bat, I see good things going forward. I always love it when my teams catcher hits well. I think that is super important going down the stretch.
0 permalink
5/4/2014 9:29:09 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2290
Florida Beaver wrote:
Riverduck wrote:
OpihiMan wrote:
Jace Fry 1 - hits the bears. Beavs sweep.

More importantly gets the complete game. Just like last year, the ducks pretty much catapult the beavs into a nonstop pitching/hitting juggernaut.



The Beavs were not the non-stop hitting juggernaut last night. Damn near lost to Cal. The Bears played a damn good game last night.

What is fun, and I do mean FUN, is watching Conforto and DD battling for top RBI hitter on the team. Those two have nearly 110 RBIs combined. That is just an incredible number. I do think Conforto would be comfortably in the lead were he not the conference leader in walks. Hard to get RBIs when you are tied for second place (as of yesterday) Division wide for walks.

You guys were close to losing, but let on a whoopin the next inning. The score looked funny, like it was a blowout, yet it was in extras.. lol
0 permalink
5/4/2014 9:32:01 PM

Dodger Matt
Dodger Matt
Posts: 2423
RiverDuck tops the list.

Week 12 scores
  • 28.0 RiverDuck
  • 25.0 BeaverBob
  • 24.0 Florida Beaver
  • 24.0 OpihiMan
  • 22.0 Dodger Matt
  • 22.0 OregonG20
  • 22.0 WildCard85
  • 21.0 borgguy
  • 19.0 Rowdy
Running averages

Wks Pts. Avg. Name This week Last week

8 182.5 22.81 Dodger Matt 1 1
6 131.0 21.83 borgguy 2 2
8 174.2 21.77 OpihiMan 3 3
8 171.9 21.49 Florida Beaver 4 4
7 150.0 21.43 RiverDuck 5 8
8 168.7 21.09 OregonG20 6 5
8 168.3 21.04 BeaverBob 7 7
8 167.4 20.92 WildCard85 8 6
8 161.2 20.15 Rowdy 9 9
0 permalink
5/4/2014 9:34:57 PM

Florida Beaver
Florida Beaver
Posts: 1216
Wow! RD made a HUGE jump in the standings.Kneel!
0 permalink
5/4/2014 9:42:34 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Posts: 1111
Florida Beaver wrote:
Kneel!




Fart/Flame the noob
0 permalink
5/4/2014 10:00:26 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2290
That darn Utah series. Ever since I quit drinking, my baseball intelligence has gone up.
0 permalink
5/4/2014 10:03:24 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2290
Chase and Fry should get pow
0 permalink
5/5/2014 12:29:18 AM

BeaverBob
BeaverBob
Posts: 1458
Prisoner of War (POW), don't you think this is a bit hard RD?

Riverduck wrote:
Chase and Fry should get pow
0 permalink
5/5/2014 1:32:21 AM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Posts: 1111
I think he might be referring to the annual crowning of the Princesses of Wisconsin. Parade to follow?
0 permalink
5/5/2014 9:09:35 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Posts: 2290
Ha ha, you know what I mean.
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 3 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Pac-12 picks: Week 12





Powered by AspNetForum 6.9.9.0 © 2006-2010 Jitbit Software