Not a member yet?
Subscribe Now!

Perfect Game Forum

Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Oregon State/Sac State game

Want to make your opinion heard or just chat about college baseball? This is your place.
pages: 1 2 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post
4/22/2014 12:26:40 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Been a funky week. Still think coach should have kept his starters in the stable. What a way to kill 2 and 3. Hopefully they can right the ship..
0 permalink
4/22/2014 12:27:29 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Confidence that is.
0 permalink
4/22/2014 2:05:29 AM

KennyWheatonFTW
KennyWheatonFTW
I wonder if Sac st had any players that beat OSU in football as well on the team.
0 permalink
4/22/2014 8:04:31 AM

MiamiBaseball
MiamiBaseball
Oregon State has a top ten ERA out of 300+ college baseball teams, but these people want to get rid of the pitching coach? Welcome to 21st century message boards, I guess.
0 permalink
4/22/2014 11:41:31 AM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Been that way for years mb. I can say I have complained about the ducks coaching staff once or twice in the last few years. I do question their pitching coach at times. Why does Casey just take over?
0 permalink
4/22/2014 4:43:35 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Miami, I won't argue or disagree with you because logic completely agrees with you.

However, if I could shed light on my opinions, I will just say as someone that closely follows the program, the pitching staff is successful despite Yeskie and not because of him. The talent comes in due to the program Casey has built, and Yeskie mismanages games, and disgraces our players and program by screaming at these kids in front of a packed stadium while they are on the mound. His game management is awful from even a casual fans standpoint.

He had legal issues a few years back which some of us Beaver fans are still salty that it was brushed under the mat because I did want him to be held accountable for his actions (DUI).

It's a combination of being a D-bag on and off the field, his cocky arrogance, and mismanagement of top level talent that causes us to call for his job. We win despite him, not because of him...again just my opinion.
0 permalink
4/22/2014 4:46:07 PM

OpihiMan
OpihiMan
Dylan Davis is having a nice rebound, very impressed. Pitched 4.1 great innings and is 2 for 3 with 4 RBI (including a 2-run HR). Good to see.
0 permalink
4/22/2014 10:37:28 PM

Riverduck
Riverduck
Well it seems he keeps his pitchers arms a bit safer.. Horton has had a bunch of TJ surgeries on his staff. I can count 2 this year, 1last year and 1before that.
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 | show rated messages only | you must log in at the top of the page to post

Home » College Baseball Clubhouse » Oregon State/Sac State game