for 13-15 Year-Old Baseball Players
• Play as many sports as possible.
• Gradually increase number of
• Focus on combining movement-skills
with baseball-specific movements into program.
• Emphasize warm-up &
flexibility programs (10-min).
• Introduce fun, competitive, speed
& agility programs.
• Introduce low-intensity power
• Introduce beginner,
• Introduce beginner & progress
to intermediate strength programs, progressively loading large
muscle movements (push, pull, squat, step-up, & lunge).
• 1-2 sets of 2-3 exercises for
10-15 reps, progressing to 2-3 sets of 3-5 exercises for 8-12 reps.
• 2-3 x per-week
receive unlimited one-year membership access for $50.00 to TheBBR,
please visit the page shown in the URL below and enter the coupon